- Brand Name: Guotai International
- Location: Washington, District Of Columbia 20001
- Country: US
- Industry Types: Importer
- Categories: Sales
- Beverages: Spirits
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Reports to: Regional Sales Director
- # of Direct Reports: 0
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Vehicle Allowance
Guotai International, LLC offers a workplace that is challenging and rewarding. This is an opportunity to join a new company importing a traditional baijiu spirit from the heart of modern China. As we grow, successful employees will have the opportunity to grow with our organization. The Sales Representative’s responsibilities include achieving annual sales targets of Guotai International, LLC’s products and services. The Sales Representative ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and product deployment, and identifies objectives and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
Sales Representative positions are currently available in the following locations:
- New York
- New Jersey
- Washington, DC
We are willing to consider other locations nationwide – if you have the desire to grow your career, apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieves sales target by designing and implementing a sales plan, by account and by region.
- Models professional behavior and ethics for internal and external business customers to build the company brand and image. Engages in open and honest communication.
- Accurately and effectively produces sales reports and other intelligence essential to the organization. Provides weekly, monthly, and quarterly results assessments of sales productivity.
- Educates customers by conducting presentations (PPT) in the areas of emerging products and multi-product sales. Drives growth and profitability through new account acquisition, creative presentation strategies, competitive sales techniques, and ongoing sales support of existing clients.
- Monitors competition by gathering market intelligence on products, pricing, merchandising, delivery schedules, etc. and makes recommendations to clients based on analysis of gathered intelligence.
- Attends industry events taking place outside of normal working hours as needed.
- Uses tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Acts professionally in complying with the company’s protocols and procedures.
- Willingness to learn and develop knowledge to better perform job duties and tasks as position requires.
- Collaborates with other departments as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or related field of study.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in the consumer goods industry.
- Proven track record in managing the sales process and having the vision to understand and evaluate the marketplace to anticipate future trends.
- History of establishing deep customer relationships that can open doors and achieve results.
- Ability to work with multiple internal cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Understand the strategies required for a sales organization; understand financial impacts of plans, decisions, and actions; understand and keep abreast of market trends.
- Extensive experience in written and oral communications, including sales presentations successful at reaching all levels of audience (e.g. one-on-one, small groups and large audiences) is a must.
Guotai International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.