Guotai International, LLC offers a workplace that is challenging and rewarding. This is an opportunity to join a new company importing a traditional baijiu spirit from the heart of modern China. As we grow, successful employees will have the opportunity to grow with our organization. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for developing and producing marketing collateral for the Guotai International sales team. The Marketing Coordinator will work with the sales and communication teams to create marketing collateral to raise brand awareness and promote sales activities, such as brochures, shelf talkers, table tents, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Aligns brand positioning, messaging, and key strategies by working closely with the Sales and Communications teams.
- Models professional behavior and ethics for internal and external business customers to build the company brand and image. Engages in open and honest communication.
- Develops and produce marketing and branding collateral as requested by the Sales Team.
- Solicits feedback from the Sales and Communications teams regarding the effectiveness of marketing and branding collateral.
- Assists in organizing marketing and promotion events, including public meetings, expos, and conventions; work with Communication team to promote Guotai to consumers directly.
- Attends industry events taking place outside of normal working hours as needed.
- Uses tact, discretion, and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Acts professionally in complying with the company’s protocols and procedures.
- Coordinates the marketing and production schedule between the Sales and Communication teams, and China Base.
- Collaborates with other departments as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field and a minimum of 2 years of successful experience in producing effective marketing collateral within a consumer goods organization, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience marketing B2B and B2C.
- Ability to work with multiple internal cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated effective communication and presentation skills, and ability to work internationally with diverse cultures.
- Ability to take initiative to execute ideas and follow through on the results.
- Creative approach to developing innovative marketing collateral.
Job Type: Full-time • Required experience: Marketing, 2 years • Required education: Bachelor’s
Guotai International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.